Ashey, Jay and Carolyn Mackler. The Future of Us. New York: Razor Bill, 2011.
Sunday, September 23, 2012
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
I just picked this book up at Schuler's this weekend, and I couldn't put it down! I really loved Jay Asher's first novel, 13 Reasons Why, and while I didn't like this one as much as the first, it was still a great read. It's about Emma and Josh and their friendship. Emma receives an AOL CD-ROM (the book is set in 1996), and when she logs in, she sees this site called Facebook. When she and Josh click on it, they get a look at their future selves (and are happy/unhappy with the results). It's a quick, fun read :)
Ashey, Jay and Carolyn Mackler. The Future of Us. New York: Razor Bill, 2011.
Ashey, Jay and Carolyn Mackler. The Future of Us. New York: Razor Bill, 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment